Afternoon Tea with Bottle of Bubbly for Two at Number Twelve Restaurant
Rekindle that childhood delight in sweet things at The Ambassadors Hotel in Bloomsbury. Amid the stylish decor and crisp white tablecloths of its Number Twelve Restaurant, indulge with the ultimate afternoon tea complete with a bottle of bubbly. Be welcomed by the attentive waiting staff before the famous tiered platter arrives, brimming over with freshly baked scones, fresh cream with jam and delicately constructed tartlets. Dig into the generous stack of finger sandwiches and sip piping hot tea or coffee from a suitably chic tea set. The tone of celebration is firmly set thanks to the bubbly, so raise a toast to life's finer things: to first-class service, sumptuous surroundings and, above all, devilishly decadent treats.
- An unmissable special offer, from £70 down to £45!
- Pay homage to one of Britain's favourite gourmet pastimes: afternoon tea
- Indulge in scones, tartlets and finger sandwiches
- Includes a bottle of bubbly to share
- Relax in the gorgeous surroundings of The Ambassadors' Number Twelve Restaurant
- Availability Description
Seven days a week throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 and over are welcome.
Afternoon tea is served between 2.30pm - 4pm Monday to Saturday and from 2pm - 7pm on Sundays. Expect to spend up to three hours at the venue.
- Other Info
Please note that menus are subject to change.