Overnight Stay with Breakfast for Two at Billesley Manor Hotel
Step back in time with a trip to Billesley Manor, a manor house nestled in the heart of the English countryside. Only a stone's throw away from the medieval market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, the manor is ideally situated to explore the romantic surrounding areas. Explore the lush nearby parks and gardens or take a trip to the famous playwright's family home before returning to relax in one of the 72 elegantly furnished guest rooms (many of which retain their original tudor features). Each room is equipped with a range of superb amenities, including flat screen televisions and high-speed Wi-Fi, to ensure maximum comfort. In the morning, indulge in a delicious cooked breakfast before returning to reality.
- Escape to the heart of the English countryside
- Only a stone's throw away from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stay in an elegantly furnished room with superb facilities
- Enjoy the on-site restaurant, health club, pool and tennis courts
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast before you leave
- Availability Description
Sunday to Friday throughout the year, excluding March Cheltenham Festival dates (these vary each year). Saturdays are available for two night stays only.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome.
Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am.