Junior Race Car Thrill
This is your chance to take the wheel of the amazing Mazda MX5 without even passing your test - available at eight great UK locations. Based on the slick Mazda MX-5, this race car has been purpose-built for the track. Kick things off with a full safety briefing, then climb into the driving seat just like a real racing driver. Drive six incredible miles of the circuit, with an instructor in the passenger seat to offer tips, guidance and encouragement from start to finish. You could be the next Lewis Hamilton in the making!
- Take advantage of this special offer, from £68 to £39
- 10 to 17 year olds drive a race car based on the Mazda MX5
- Speed round the track for six jaw-dropping miles
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 10, maximum is 17. Minimum height is 4'5''; maximum is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must remain at the venue during the child's period of activity.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and six miles in the Mazda. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - North Yorkshire (North)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)