Toyota Supra Turbo Blast
This rapid Toyota Supra Turbo is just like Brian's from the Fast and Furious films, and this is your chance to take it for a spin at a choice of eight UK locations. With incredible performance, a turbo charged engine with over 400 bhp, and superb handling, this Japanese beast is sure to leave any petrol head grinning from ear to ear. Following a safety briefing, grab the wheel of the Supra and take it for three adrenaline-fuelled laps of the chosen circuit with a seasoned instructor giving tips and encouragement throughout. It's time to buckle up in this on-screen icon!
- Take advantage of this special offer from £49 to £39
- Drive the Toyota Supra Turbo - as seen in the Fast and Furious films!
- Speed round the track for three high-octane laps
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and three laps driving the Toyota Supra. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Supercars and Movie Cars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Supercars and Movie Cars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Chichester - West Sussex (South East)