We've all wanted to know what it's like to be a trucker, positioned high up with serious power at your disposal and endless road to eat up. Well, this is a real chance to feel like a king of the road in a monstrous DAF truck. These DAF XF trucks are renowned in the world of haulage and with armchair-style seats as well as bunk beds, they're pretty luxurious. If that wasn't enough, there's also a 45 foot supercar transporter attached to the back. After a briefing, take control of the lorry for 15 minutes, negotiating round a specially-designed course, learning to slalom and reverse park (not easy in one of these). With surprisingly light steering and an instructor to offer tips throughout, be sure to feel like a lifelong trucker in no time. Toot toot!
- Take advantage of this special offer price from £99 to £49!
- Drive a DAF juggernaut around a specially designed course for 15 minutes
- With a 45 foot trailer, try slaloming and reverse parking
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £25 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and around 15 minutes driving the juggernaut. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Sessions are held in groups of up to four people. All in-truck tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Sunderland - Tyne and Wear (North)
- Castle Combe - Wiltshire (South West)