Quadruple Movie Car Blast and Hot Ride
Hit the track at one of eight locations and test out four of the most famous racing machines ever to be featured in TV and film. Try The Fast and Furious' Nissan R34 Skyline, GTR, Camaro SS, Ford Mk1 Escort RS, Toyota Supra Turbo, Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 or Barricade Ford Mustang GT from Transformers, the Shelby Mustang GT500 'Eleanor' from Gone In 60 Seconds, the General Lee Dodge Charger from The Dukes of Hazzard, KITT Pontiac Firebird from Knight Rider, 1960s Batmobile, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Gran Torino, Ford GT40 as used in Steve McQueen's Le Mans, James Bond's favourite Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Iron Man Audi R8 or AC Cobra. Drive three miles in each car (12 miles in total) and finish with a mind-blowing passenger ride driven by a pro.
- Take advantage of this special offer, from £200 to £100
- Fall in love with four stars of the screen
- Drive each car for three miles - twelve miles in total
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £25 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for up to two and a half hours including a briefing, three miles driving each car and the high speed passenger ride. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. There is a £20 upgrade fee for the Mustang GT500.
- Saint Agnes - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Movie Cars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Movie Cars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Movie Cars - Wiltshire (South West)