Double American Classic Car Blast and Hot Ride
It's double trouble with this classic American car adventure! It's perfect for those with a passion for pedals and power. Choose two cars from a star-studded line-up. Take control of the Ford Mustang GT350, 1970 Corvette, Pontiac Firebird, 1969 Camaro SS, Ford Gran Torino or GT40. Start with a safety briefing before taking the wheel of the chosen classics. Drive three miles in each car (six in total) and enjoy the vehicles phenomenal speeds and smooth handling. If that wasn't enough, finish off with a hot-ride driven by a pro!
- Take advantage of this special offer, from £120 to £60
- Choose from eight amazing UK locations
- Drive two classic American cars for three miles each
- Finish off with a hot-ride driven by a pro
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 for Castle Combe apply (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for an hour and a half including a briefing, three miles driving each car and the high speed passenger ride. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
Dress warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess. No money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Movie Cars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Movie Cars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Movie Cars - Wiltshire (South West)