Optimus Prime Thrill
Leader of the Autobots, tactical military genius and all-round intimidation machine, Transformers legend Optimus Prime is now available to drive! There's no advanced alien weaponry on this imposing truck, but there's certainly a lot of impressive power and a stint behind the wheel is simply unforgettable. With its blacked-out windows, custom front bumper, distinctive paint job and Autobots grille, it definitely leaves an impression. Start with a short safety briefing with an experienced instructor, before getting into the elevated cab and taking control for a full 20 minutes. Negotiate the Transformer around a custom course, learning to reverse park, slalom around obstacles and more. It's time to take the wheel of this colossal machine.
- Take advantage of this special offer, from £199 to £79
- Drive Optimus Prime around a specially designed course for 20 minutes
- Learn to park and slalom this massive Transformer
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £25 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and around 20 minutes driving Optimus Prime. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Groups of four. All in-truck tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess. However, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Supercars and Movie Cars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Supercars and Movie Cars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Supercars and Movie Cars - Wiltshire (South West)