Country House Escape for Two at Esseborne Manor Hotel
Find sanctuary in the tranquil Hampshire countryside, with this relaxing country house escape for two as Esseborne Manor. Situated amidst the breathtaking North West Downs, the beautiful Victorian manor house is the perfect setting to enjoy some downtime away from home. Explore local sights by day, including Highclere Castle, which was home to the much-loved TV series, Downton Abbey. Then, turn down for the night in a comfortable standard or deluxe bedroom. Each of the hotel's stylish rooms has been individually decorated and boasts an en suite bathroom, satellite TV and free WiFi access. Wake up to a delicious cooked breakfast, served in the onsite restaurant, which overlooks the farmland and beyond. Bliss!
- Escape to the Hampshire countryside and enjoy an overnight stay at Esseborne Manor
- Stay in one of the hotel's stylish individually designed bedrooms
- Wake up to a delicious cooked breakfast in the onsite restaurant, overlooking the farmland
- Explore local sights, such as Highclere Castle, which is home to Downton Abbey
- Availability Description
Available daily. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to secure your desired date. Subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome. Disabled access is available.
Spend one night at the hotel. Check in from 2pm and check out by 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe