Country House Escape with Dinner for Two at Esseborne Manor Hotel
Situated amidst the naturally beautiful North West Downs, Esseborne Manor Hotel offers a tranquil escape away from the hustle and bustle of busy lives. Dating back to the Victorian era, the country manor boasts stylish individually decorated bedrooms, each overlooking the lush gardens. Enjoy an overnight break in the Hampshire countryside and explore the local sights, such as Highclere Castle, which was home to popular TV series, Downton Abbey. Come evening, sit down to a divine four course dinner in the hotel's award-winning The Courtyard restaurant. Turn down for the night in a comfortable standard or deluxe bedroom, boasting and en suite bathroom, satellite TV and free WiFi access. End the stay on a high note with a tasty cooked breakfast.
- Retreat to the peaceful Hampshire countryside
- Enjoy a restful night at Esseborne Manor Hotel
- Savour a divine four course dinner in the hotel's onsite restaurant, The Courtyard
- Wake up to a tasty cooked breakfast
- Explore local sights, such as Highclere Castle, home to Downton Abbey
- Availability Description
Available daily. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to secure your desired date. Subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome.
Spend one night at the hotel. Check in from 2pm and check out by 11am.