Indulgent London Escape for Two at St. Ermin's Hotel
In the heart of Westminster, at the end of a pretty tree-lined piazza, stands St. Ermin's Hotel. Grade II listed, the mansion cuts an impressive figure, particularly at night when the courtyard is theatrically lit, casting a glow over enchanted passers-by. Close to key underground stations, it's a great base for travellers to explore the city before heading back to a suite, which includes a spacious bedroom, king size bed, sitting room with sofas and luxury marble bathroom! In the evening, enjoy a three-course set menu at Caxton Grill and savour mouth-watering dishes, overflowing with Modern European flavours. Relish seafood or steak - whatever the dish all ingredients are fresh, right down to the honey (made by the restaurants own bees!).
- Enjoy a break in the capital at the luxurious St Ermin’s Hotel
- Only a stone’s throw away from St. James’s and Victoria Stations
- Stay in a spacious deluxe suite with superb amenities and marble bathroom
- Indulge in a delicious three-course set dinner at Caxton Grill
- Relish a full English breakfast in the morning
- Availability Description
Fridays and Sundays throughout the year, excluding Christmas, June and July (subject to availability).
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome. The hotel includes wheelchair accessible rooms - please advise requirements at the point of booking.
This stay is for one night. Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am.
- Other Info
Valet parking is available and costs £30 for four hours and £55 for up to 24 hours.