Quadruple Supercar Blast and Hot Ride
This incredible driving session allows you to drive four of the world's greatest supercars and then strap in for a high speed passenger ride at a choice of UK circuits. Pick four from the Ferrari 360 or 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin V8 Vantage or DB9, Audi R8, Bentley Continental GT, BMW i8, Porsche 911, Ariel Atom or a Nissan GTR. At some venues there is also a single seater and a rally car to choose from. Start with a safety briefing courtesy of a professional instructor. Then slide into the driving seat and enjoy three thrilling miles of driving action in each of your chosen supercars (a total of 12 miles). To finish, a professional instructor will take you for a blistering high speed passenger ride in a hot hatch. Hold on tight!
- Take advantage of this special offer down from £204 to £100!
- Choose four supercars and enjoy an exhilarating high speed passenger ride
- Prestwold (Leics), Lydden Hill (Kent), Long Marston (Warwicks), Dunsfold (Surrey), Lochgelly (Fife)...
- Smeatharpe (Devon), Elvington (Yorks) and Mallory Park (Leicestershire)
- Availability Description
Weekdays (or pay £20 upgrade for weekend date) with min. eight weeks notice. Availability limited at Dunsfold Park and drive the Southern Circuit (or pay £20 for main circuit). £10 upgrade fee applies Lydden Hill and Mallory Park, payable on booking. MUST book and take within 12 months of purchase.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum height is 5', maximum is 6'4''. Maximum weight is 20 stone. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Lasts around two and a half hours, including a welcome, briefing, 12 miles of driving and the hot ride.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
The model of Ferrari or Aston Martin is confirmed on the day. The BMW i8 and rally car are available at Prestwold Hall and Elvington only. The Bentley and single seater are only available at Prestwold Hall.
- Honiton - Devon (South West)
- Leuchars - Fife (Scotland)
- Canterbury - Kent (South East)
- Leicester - Leicestershire (Midlands)
- Prestwold Hall - Leicestershire (Midlands)
- Elvington - North Yorkshire (North)
- Selby - North Yorkshire (North)
- Corby - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)