Double Platinum Supercar Blast
Here it is: the perfect opportunity to test out not one, but two superb supercars, and decide which is king. Choose from eight circuits at locations across the UK, then select two cars. It's a tricky choice between a list of mind-blowing supercars such as the Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP570 Performante, McLaren 570S, Audi R8 V10 and McLaren MP4-12C. Each is a triumph of speed and technology, but which is best? Start the day with a safety briefing, then strap in and burn rubber for three miles in each: a total of six miles around the track. Put the chosen vehicles through their paces on the challenging straights and turns and compare their respective virtues. Once back on solid ground, receive a souvenir certificate to take home. An unbeatable sensation.
- Drive two elite supercars for three miles each
- Pick two from Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP570, McLaren 570S or MP4-12C, or Audi R8 V10
- Begin with a safety briefing led by a professional
- Take home a souvenir certificate
- Eight locations to select from
- Availability Description
Available on weekdays and weekends. Exact availability varies between venues, please check when booking.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum height is 5', maximum is 6'5''. Maximum weight is 20 stone. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Lasts around one and a half hours including a briefing and six miles of driving time.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. During familiarisation laps there are up to three people in the car. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. A helmet is provided.
- Leuchars - Fife (Scotland)
- Llanbedr - Gwynedd (Wales)
- Mallory Park - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Prestwold Hall - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Elvington - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Kenilworth - Warwickshire (West Midlands)
- Nuneaton - Warwickshire (West Midlands)