45 Minute Boeing 737 Simulator Flight in London
Step on board the impressive Boeing 737, the biggest selling jet airliner ever built, for a unique flying simulator experience. Tackle the world's most challenging airports and perform tricky take-offs and risky landings, alongside a qualified professional of course! Learn the controls and choose from over a thousand airports to visit, from the infamous Kai Tak Airport in Hong Kong (notably dangerous due to numerous skyscrapers and mountains in close proximity), to the peaceful Innsbruck Airport nestled in the Swiss Alps. With the latest technology and use of high-tech HD visuals, this flying phenomenon is incredibly realistic and a complete sensory adventure.
- Exclusive to Red Letter Days
- Based in the heart of London, it's the UK's newest flight simulator company
- The only 'Boeing Officially Licensed Product' in the country
- Uses the latest immersive technology and HD visuals
- Select from over 24,000 airports and invite up to three guests in the cockpit
- Availability Description
Available to book seven days a week (excluding Christmas and New Year), subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. You must be a minimum of 5''1 to fly. There are no height restrictions for guests.