Hotel Escape with Dinner for Two at Hempstead House, Kent
Indulge in a one night stay for two people at Hempstead House - a traditional country house hotel in the heart of Kent. Set in ample grounds overlooking attractive Kentish countryside, the ambience of open log fires and antique furnishings and four acres of landscaped gardens make this hotel very special. Stay in a double room with TV, broadband internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes and toiletries. A three-course meal from the set menu and breakfast are included. The house makes it a good base for exploring Kent's pretty villages, countryside and coastline.
- Get away from it all at Hempstead House - a traditional country house hotel
- Explore Kent's beautiful countryside and coastline or just kick back and relax
- One night stay in a double room
- Includes a three-course evening meal and breakfast
- Only available on Sundays
- Availability Description
Sunday nights only, subject to availability and excluding Christmas, New Year and Valentine's. Book as far in advance as possible (minimum eight weeks recommended).
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
Your stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 3pm. Check out before 11am.