Hotel Escape for Two at Kenwood Hall
Make the most of some down time with a relaxing overnight hotel break for two in the South Yorkshire countryside. Perched in an idyllic setting with 12 acres of beautiful parkland surrounding the property, it's hard to believe that the Kenwood Hall is a mere one mile outside of Sheffield city centre. Enjoy a comfortable stay in one of their spacious standard double or twin bedrooms and take advantage of the facilities, including a spa and leisure club. Wake up to a hearty breakfast, including a mix of cereals, baked goods, fresh fruit and hot breakfast items, which is guaranteed to set guests up for the day ahead. With views of a tranquil lake, it's the perfect location for unwinding and forgetting about the stresses of daily life.
- Spend some quality time with a loved one at a four star hotel in South Yorkshire
- Enjoy a comfortable night in one of the hotel's standard double or twin rooms
- Wake up to a tasty continental or Full English breakfast
- Take in views of the tranquil lake and parkland surrounding the hotel
- Availability Description
Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability. Excludes Christmas and New Year. Bookings must be made a minimum of 72 hours before the event date.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests over 18 are welcome. The venue has disabled access and a fully equipped disabled room.
Stay at the hotel for one night. Check in from 2pm and check out by 11am.
- Numbers on the Day
This booking is for two people.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe