Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons Break for Two
Belmond Le Manoir is the fulfilment of chef Raymond Blanc's vision to open the perfect hotel and restaurant. The menu has been described as 'a twist of imaginative genius' and the cuisine is undoubtedly the focus of every guest's visit. Enjoy a five-course 'Les saveurs de mois' menu at the two-Michelin-starred restaurant, followed by an overnight stay in a superb Junior Suite. Then after a full English breakfast, wander in the beautiful gardens: a magnificent two acre vegetable and herb garden, an English water garden fed by natural springs and a tranquil Japanese tea garden. End this luxurious break by taking home a copy of Raymond's cookery book 'Foolproof French Cookery'.
- Visit Raymond Blanc's near-perfect hotel and restaurant, Belmond Le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons
- Includes a five course meal at the two-Michelin-starred restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a superb Junior Suite, with full English breakfast
- Take time to enjoy the exquisite and varied gardens
- Take home a copy of a Raymond Blanc cookery book
- Availability Description
Can be booked from Sunday to Thursday throughout the year, excluding bank holidays. Please give at least one month advance notice.
Check in to Belmond Le Manoir anytime after 3pm. Please check out by 11.30am on the day of departure.
- Dress Code
Smart/casual dress is requested.
- Other Info
A vegetarian seasonal menu is available upon request, please advise us when booking. Please note that drinks are not included. Only two vouchers can be booked at the same time.