Hotel Escape with Dinner for Two at Mayfield House, Wiltshire
Enjoy a one night stay for two at Mayfield House in the South Cotswolds. Stay in a standard-grade double or twin room with en suite facilities, Gilchrist and Soames toiletries, freeview TV and free WiFi. During the stay enjoy an evening meal at Mayfield House's award-winning AA Rosette restaurant (with a meal allowance of £26 each, choosing from the locally sourced a la carte menu). Breakfast is also included. There is plenty to see and do in the Cotswolds which has so many picturesque villages. Lots of guests like to venture out and nearby lie Highgrove, Westonbirt Arboretum and Malmesbury.
- Get away from it all at Mayfield House near Malmesbury
- Explore the area's pretty villages and countryside or just kick back and relax
- One night stay in a double or twin room
- Includes a £26 per person meal allowance and breakfast
- Availability Description
Sunday to Friday only, and excludes October, Christmas, New Year and Valentine's periods.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 and over. Disabled guests are welcome, Mayfield House includes a level one and level two accessibility room, as well as several ground floor rooms (please mention requirements at point of booking).
The stay is for one night. Check in any time after 2pm. Check out before 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe