Wyld Afternoon Tea and Cocktails for Two at Dandelyan
Traditional Afternoon Tea as you know it has been given a botanical twist, for this flavoursome experience at the award-winning Dandelyan cocktail bar at Mondrian London. Winner of a Commended Awards of Excellence at the Afternoon Tea Awards 2018, the 1970s inspired decor was designed by Tom Dixon and is punctuated by a statement green marble bar and retro pink leather banquettes, while stunning views over the River Thames define it as an unbeatable location. The Wyld Tea menu comprises of four delicious courses, featuring tasty finger sandwiches - such as an elderflower compressed cucumber and burnt cream cheese sandwich, savoury bites and indulgent cakes, including a divine blackcurrant and verbena battenberg. Each course is complemented with a floral cocktail and loose-leaf tea from Camelia's Tea House. Sit back and enjoy!
- Lose yourself in the exotic flavours of this botanical inspired Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy four courses of delicious finger sandwiches, savoury bites and retro cakes
- Complement each course with a botanical cocktail and loose leaf tea
- Glance out at stunning views of the River Thames
- Dandelyan is the Winner of Best New International Cocktail Bar (2015), World's Best Cocktail Menu (2016) at Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards and Best Bar Team in London (2016) at the Time Out Bar Awards
- Availability Description
Thursday - Sunday throughout the year, subject to availability with selected blackout dates. Between 22nd of December and 1st of January, there is limited availability.
- Participant Guidelines
The bar welcomes guests aged 18 and over.
Tea is served between 12pm and 5pm. Expect to be at the hotel for between two and three hours.