Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at Makeney Hall Hotel, Derbyshire
Unwind and indulge at Makeney Hall, a beautiful and grand Victorian mansion, located in the heart of Derbyshire, with this champagne afternoon tea for two. Makeney Hall Hotel is set within six acres of landscaped gardens and has breathtaking views across the Amber Valley. Voted the 'Best Afternoon Tea in Derbyshire' by readers of the Derbyshire Telegraph, Makeney Hall boasts friendly staff who are on hand to help throughout. Tea is taken in the hotel's Drawing room where a selection of sandwiches such as cheese and chutney and ham and mustard, scones with clotted cream and jam and homemade desserts to share are all on offer. Toast to a great afternoon with a refreshing glass of champagne each!
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea at Makeney Hall Hotel in Derbyshire
- Voted 'Best Afternoon Tea in Derbyshire' by readers of the Derbyshire Telegraph
- Finger sandwiches with delicious fillings
- Cakes, scones and homemade desserts to share
- Toast the afternoon with a glass of champagne each
- Availability Description
Seven days a week throughout the year, excluding Christmas and New Year, Valentines, Mother's Day and Easter.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome. This hotel offers full disabled access.
Afternoon tea is served between 12pm and 4pm.