Boutique Escape for Two at The White Horse Dorking
Enjoy a peaceful overnight stay at the newly renovated The White Horse Hotel in Dorking, for a relaxing break in the heart of Surrey. Following a substantial remodelling, the 18th-century coach house has been given a contemporary update, though it still retains its original charm and character of yesteryear. Stay in one of the hotel's comfy bedrooms, equipped with plush furnishings and an en-suite and wake up to a hearty cooked breakfast. The hotel boasts a re-imagined bar and events space, in addition to an onsite restaurant called The Dozen, which serves a delicious locally sourced menu. Located close to Guildford, the hotel is in short distance of attractions including Denbies Vineyard, Chessington World of Adventure and Epsom Racecourse.
- Enjoy a relaxing stay in the heart of Surrey
- Spend one night in a comfortable superior room
- Wake up to a Full English breakfast
- Make use of the hotel's amenities, including an onsite bar and restaurant
- Explore the local attractions, such as Denbies Vineyard
- Availability Description
Dates available from January 2018, from Sunday to Friday.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests over 18 are welcome.
This stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 2pm. Check out before 12pm.