Boutique Escape with Dinner for Two at The White Horse Dorking
Escape to the heart of Surrey for a relaxing overnight stay at The White Horse Hotel, a charming newly renovated 18th century coach house in Dorking. Situated in close distance of Guildford, there are plenty of attractions to explore nearby, including Denbies Vineyard, Chessington World of Adventure and Epsom Racecourse. Come evening, savour a mouth-watering two-course dinner in the hotel's onsite restaurant The Dozen, selecting from a set-menu of traditional dishes, cooked using the finest locally sourced ingredients. The hotel also boasts a smart bar area, where guests can enjoy an after-dinner tipple. Kick back in one of the hotels comfy rooms and wake up to a delicious full English breakfast.
- Kick back and enjoy a short stay at The White Horse Hotel in Dorking
- Enjoy a comfortable night in a comfy ensuite room
- Tuck into a delicious two-course dinner at 'The Dozen' restaurant
- Wake up to a hearty Full English breakfast
- Explore local attractions, including Denbies Vineyard
- Availability Description
Dates available from January 2018, from Sunday to Friday.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests over 18 are welcome.
This stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 2pm. Check out before 12pm.