Two Night Boutique Escape for Two at The White Horse Dorking
Escape to the heart of Surrey for two relaxing nights in The White Horse Hotel in Dorking. Situated close to Guildford, the newly renovated 18th century coach house is perfectly located for visiting nearby attractions, including Denbies Vineyard, Chessington World of Adventure and Epsom Racecourse. Settle in for two comfortable nights in one of the hotel's comfy twin or double bedrooms, equipped with all of the essential amenities for a pleasant stay, including a modern ensuite bathroom, a TV and hot drink facilities. Feeling peckish? The hotel boasts a fantastic onsite restaurant, The Dozen, which serves a menu of traditional dishes, cooked using the finest locally sourced produce. A tasty cooked breakfast is included on both mornings.
- Escape to the heart of Surrey and enjoy a short break at The White Horse Hotel in Dorking
- Settle in for two nights in a comfy twin or double room
- Wake up to a tasty cooked breakfast
- Explore the local attractions, including Denbies Vineyard
- Visit the onsite restaurant and bar
- Availability Description
Dates available all week, year round.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests over 18 are welcome.
This stay is for two nights. Check in anytime after 2pm. Check out before 12pm.
- Other Info
Please note, dinner is not included.