Hotel Escape for Two at The Old Cider House, Somerset
Head to the Old Cider House to enjoy this romantic hideaway break for two in a charming five room guesthouse located at Nether Stowey, at the foot of Somerset's Quantock Hills. Stay in a double or twin room with en suite facilities, TV, a decanter of sherry and a light tea on arrival. Breakfast for two is included and on most mornings you can also tour the Stowery Brewery (Somerset's smallest microbrewery) where hosts, Ian and Lynne produce a couple of firkins a month of good ale. Nether Stowey is the perfect base for exploring the beautiful Quantocks. As keen walkers themselves, the owners are happy to recommend a variety of excellent local walks. A little further afield are Porlock, Cheddar Gorge and Glastonbury.
- Get away from it all at the Old Cider House at the foot of the Quantock Hills
- Explore the area's pretty countryside and villages or just kick back and relax
- One night stay in a double or twin room
- Includes tea on arrival, a decanter of sherry, breakfast and a tour of the microbrewery
- Availability Description
Seven days a week, excluding Christmas, New Year and Valentine's. Book as far in advance as possible (minimum eight weeks recommended).
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
This stay is for one night. Check in between 4pm and 7pm. Check out before 10.30am.
- Other Info
Dinner isn't included, but the Old Cider House provides evening meals using fresh, local, organic and home grown produce whenever available. To book, please call the Old Cider House direct in advance.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe