One-To-One Photography Course
Develop skills in the art of photography and learn to capture breathtaking imagery and close-up studies, during a one-on-one lesson with an experienced tutor at a location of your choice. Beginners and those with experience are equally welcome, as the tutor tailors the class to match your personal expectations. Start with a telephone consultation, to discuss goals and levels of understanding. Then a photography expert who suits your requirements comes to a chosen location to teach you the artistic possibilities of your DSLR camera as well as techniques for framing, lighting and positioning. You can even pose questions to an online team of experts. Take away skills that will last forever as well as a host of beautiful images.
- Get an exclusive photography lesson
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate photographers alike
- Improve DSLR skills and learn how to take stunning snaps
- Available at a location of your choice (UK mainland)
- Availability Description
These one to one sessions are run in Birmingham, Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle and Oxford and can either be done at a place of work, home, on location or at a training facilities (subject to availability).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18. No experience is necessary, as the tutor tailors the class to meet your specific needs.
The course may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice or severe rain). Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Lasts around four hours.
- Numbers on the Day
This exclusive, one-on-one lesson is held with an expert.
- Other Info
You must have a DSLR camera to participate. All course trainers are hand-picked working photographers who share a passion for photography.
- Bristol - Avon (South West)
- Westminster - Central London (London)
- Cardiff - Glamorganshire (Wales)
- Manchester - Lancashire (North)
- Edinburgh - Midlothian (Scotland)
- Nottingham - Nottinghamshire (Midlands)
- Oxford - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Gateshead - Tyne and Wear (North)
- Birmingham - West Midlands (Midlands)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (North)