Two Night Break in a Big Chief Wigwam for Four People With Bike Hire
Discover the best of Britain’s natural beauty with a two-night stay at Lee Valley Caravan Park. Located in the breathtaking Hertfordshire countryside, wind down at the end of each adventure-packed day in a Big Chief wigwam. These unique timber cabins offer the excitement of camping with the added comforts of home. Embrace the wild outdoors and embark on a scenic bike journey. Or, discover a wealth of walking routes and relax by tranquil lakes or at a riverside pub. London’s vibrant, world-renowned culture and attractions can also be reached in 50 minutes by train. So, why not switch it up and experience the best of both worlds?
- Discover the tranquil countryside of Hertfordshire at Lee Valley Caravan Park
- Enjoy a two-night break in a ‘Big Chief’ wigwam
- Accommodation includes a sitting area, TV and DVD player, kettle, small fridge, microwave, heater and fold out sleeping platforms
- Make the most of the great outdoors with bike hire included for four people
- Fire pit hire is included
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for four people, including two adults and two children. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
This experience is for two nights. Check in is from 12pm November–March and from 2pm April–October, check out is by 11am.
- Other Info
Dog-friendly wigwams are available for an additional charge, please contact the supplier for further information. Please bring your own bedding and linen, towels, tea towels, cooking utensils and crockery. Wheelchair accessible accommodation is available, please request upon booking. Lee Valley Regional Park Authority is a public body subject to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and therefore liable to disclose some contractual information.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe