30 Minute Junior Off Road Driving Experience for One
This is not an ordinary junior driving experience! Treat an aspiring racer to the chance to drive a modern pick-up or a traditional 4x4 on an amazing off-road course. They’ll meet their friendly instructor, who will take them through an introduction and safety briefing. Then, it’s time to get behind the wheel and tackle deep-water crossings, side slopes and steep hills. It’s sure to get their adrenaline soaring! In the safe hands of a qualified instructor, who will have dual control throughout the experience, they’ll learn cool skills and leave feeling like an off-road champion!
- A 30-minute junior driving experience in a 4x4 (manual) or modern pick-up (automatic)
- One-to-one tuition from an experienced instructor
- Learn off-road skills including tackling deep-water crossings, side slopes and steep hills
- Availability Description
Available on selected dates throughout the year. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
This experience is for under 17s. As long as you are over 1.42m you can participate from age 10. All under 17s will be accompanied by a DBS checked ADI qualified driving instructor. A parent or guardian needs to accompany the junior driver. Parents or guardians can sit in the back of the car during the experience.
In cases of extreme weather, your experience may be cancelled. If this is the case, you will be notified and your experienced postponed.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time slot to allow time for registration. The driving experience lasts for 30 minutes but please allow one hour for the full experience.
- Malpas - Cheshire (North)
- Ealing - Greater London (London)
- Thetford - Norfolk (South East)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Guildford - Surrey (South East)
- Warwick - Warwickshire (Midlands)
- Wolverhampton - West Midlands (Midlands)
- Malmesbury - Wiltshire (South West)