60 Minute Junior Off Road Driving Experience for One
Kick start a young driver’s career with this 60-minute off-road driving experience. They’ll get behind the wheel of a traditional 4x4 or a modern pick-up, for a number of thrilling off-road experiences. They’ll learn how to drive through deep water crossings, tackle scary side slopes, climb steep hills and drive downhill without any brakes. An expert instructor will be on hand throughout, to ensure the experience is as safe as it is thrilling!
- A 60-minute junior driving experience in a 4x4 (manual) or modern pick-up (automatic)
- One-to-one tuition from an experienced instructor
- Learn off-road skills including tackling deep-water crossings, side slopes and steep hills
- Availability Description
Available on selected dates throughout the year. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
This experience is for under 17s. As long as you are over 1.42m you can participate from age 10. All under 17s will be accompanied by a DBS checked ADI qualified driving instructor. A parent or guardian needs to accompany the junior driver. Parents or guardians can sit in the back of the car during the experience.
In cases of extreme weather, your experience may be cancelled. If this is the case, you will be notified and your experienced postponed.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time slot to allow time for registration. The driving experience lasts for 60 minutes but please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Malpas - Cheshire (North)
- Ealing - Greater London (London)
- Thetford - Norfolk (South East)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Guildford - Surrey (South East)
- Warwick - Warwickshire (Midlands)
- Wolverhampton - West Midlands (Midlands)
- Malmesbury - Wiltshire (South West)