Junior Movie Car Driving Blast for One Person
Feel like a star in the movies with a drive in a car from the big screen. Available at a variety of UK locations, choose a racing machine from an impressive line-up of vehicles that have featured in famous blockbusters. Hop into the driving seat of the Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra or Ford Mk1 Escort RS, the Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 from Transformers or Barricade Ford Mustang GT, KITT Pontiac Firebird from Knight Rider, 1960’s Batmobile, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Gran Torino, James Bond's favourite Aston Martin V8 Vantage or Tony Stark’s Audi R8. After a safety briefing, enjoy three rip-roaring laps driving in a car of choice with an instructor alongside to offer advice.
- Get behind the wheel of a famous movie car
- Choose a famous movie icon from a stunning line-up
- Enjoy three laps of thrilling driving
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. There is a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe and Dunsfold, which is payable on booking. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years. Maximum age: 16 years or 14 years at Lydden Hill. Minimum height: 4'4". Maximum height: 6'6". Maximum weight: 18 stone. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. Instructors are ARDS qualified and DBS police checked.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds), which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for an hour, including a briefing and three laps driving. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
The person driving will need to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. The damage waiver is £25.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - North Yorkshire (North)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)