One Hour Junior Driver Training in a Mini Cooper for One Person
The Mini Cooper is a true driving icon. Apart from its classic design, its compact size makes it the perfect vehicle for those learning to drive. During this one-hour lesson, young drivers will be given the opportunity to study the fundamentals of driving a car. After a briefing on safety, it’ll be time to take to the track and drive the popular Mini Cooper S. An ADI instructor will be on-hand throughout the experience to offer their insights and advice. Discover how to take control of the vehicle and begin to feel confident with clutch control, gear changes, reversing, parking and manoeuvring. Experience being able to drive for the first time away from the hustle and bustle of public roads. Give a junior driver the encouragement they need to get on track for future success!
- Learn to drive with a one-hour session for one in a Mini Cooper S
- Begin with a full safety briefing
- Understand clutch control and how to change gear, manoeuvre, park and reverse a car
- Learn from a qualified ADI instructor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years. Minimum height: 4’10”.
Expect to be on-site for around two hours in total.
- Other Info
This is an outdoor event so please dress appropriately. Spectators are welcome to watch from the designated viewing areas.
- Wigton - Cumbria (North)
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- Anstruther - Fife (Scotland)
- Aldershot - Hampshire (South East)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Ellesmere Port - Merseyside (North)
- Cowbridge - South Glamorgan (Wales)
- Lichfield - Staffordshire (Midlands)
- Woodbridge - Suffolk (South East)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)