Jaguar E-Type vs a Classic Mustang Driving Showdown for One
Enjoy the chance to test drive two classics in one petrol-fuelled driving session with this Jaguar E-Type versus Mustang driving experience. A welcome refreshment, introduction and safety briefing kicks proceedings off. It will then be time to enjoy an exhilarating demo lap. Familiarise with some essential track driving techniques and the all-important racing lines. Get behind the wheel of a 1962 fully restored Jaguar E-Type and drive for six high-speed miles. Following a sublime run, switch cars and go for a further six miles in the ultimate muscle car, the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Take home a certificate as a memento and decide which of these classic cars comes out on top.
- Enjoy an exhilarating driving showdown between the Jaguar E-Type and a Ford Mustang
- Receive a full briefing from an instructor and be taken for a demonstration lap
- Drive six rip-roaring miles in a Jaguar E-Type
- A further six miles in a classic Ford Mustang Fastback
- A certificate as a memento
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on Fridays and Saturdays twice a month. The circuit is closed from early December to late February. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Maximum weight: 18 stone. Minimum height: 5'0". Maximum height: 6'6''. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue (if in any doubt).
Expect to be at the circuit for up to two hours. Please arrive promptly to sign in (or risk missing the experience). Driving commences approximately 45 minutes after the booked start time.
- Numbers on the Day
All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and narrow, flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Each lap of this circuit is one and a half miles long. Spectators are welcome. This is a family friendly venue with refreshments available. Other extra (chargeable) drives and passenger rides are available on the day, subject to availability. When booking, expect to be offered an optional collision damage waiver for a £20 to £40 additional charge – there is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Wigan - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Gainsborough - Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
- York - North Yorkshire (North East)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (East Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Bicester - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)
- Chippenham - Wiltshire (South West)