Jaguar E-Type vs a Classic Mini Cooper S Driving Showdown for Two
Test drive two classic 1960’s racing giants in one high-octane session for two with this Jaguar E-type verses Mini Cooper driving experience. Begin with a welcome introduction and safety briefing before a demonstration lap. Learn the racing lines and familiarise with the track. Once prepared, slide into the driving seat of the iconic Jaguar E-Type for six high-speed miles, followed by a further six miles in a classic 1971 Mini Cooper S (one of only 1500 built). A certificate of participation is included to take home as a special memento.
- Get ready for a memorable driving showdown between the Jaguar E-Type and a Mini Cooper
- Receive a full briefing from an instructor and be taken for a demonstration lap
- Drive six rip-roaring miles in a Jaguar E-Type each
- Followed by a further six miles in a classic Mini Cooper S each
- A certificate each as a memento
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Fridays and Saturdays twice a month. The circuit is closed from early December to late February. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Maximum weight: 18 stone. Minimum height: 5'0". Maximum height: 6'6''. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue (if in any doubt).
Expect to be at the circuit for up to two hours. Please arrive promptly to sign in (or risk missing the experience). Driving commences approximately 45 minutes after the booked start time.
- Numbers on the Day
All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and narrow, flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Each lap of this circuit is one and a half miles long. Spectators are welcome. This is a family friendly venue with refreshments available. Other extra (chargeable) drives and passenger rides are available on the day, subject to availability. When booking, expect to be offered an optional collision damage waiver for a £20 to £40 additional charge – there is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Bovington - Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Wigan - Lancashire (North)
- Gainsborough - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bicester - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)
- Chippenham - Wiltshire (South West)