Caterham Driving Thrill for One Person
This is a chance to drive the extremely fun Caterham Seven, a vehicle that is sure to leave any driver grinning from ear to ear. Take the wheel of the Caterham for six unforgettable laps and witness its incredible handling and lightning acceleration first-hand. A detailed pre-drive briefing is provided, as well as a familiarisation lap from a qualified instructor before the main event. After the drive, receive a full debrief and take home a certificate to show off to friends and family. Sitting just inches off the ground and with super sharp handling, this car is an absolute motoring gem.
- Enjoy a Caterham Seven driving thrill for one
- Includes a welcome, safety discussion and familiarisation lap
- Drive six exhilarating laps in the legendary Caterham Seven
- Finish with a de-brief and take home a certificate
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on Fridays and Saturdays twice a month. The circuit is closed from early December to late February. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Maximum weight: 18 stone. Minimum height: 5'0". Maximum height: 6'6''. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue (if in any doubt).
Expect to be at the circuit for up to two hours. Please arrive promptly to sign in (or risk missing the experience). Driving commences approximately 45 minutes after the booked start time.
- Numbers on the Day
All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and narrow, flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Spectators are welcome. This is a family friendly venue with refreshments available. Other extra (chargeable) drives and passenger rides are available on the day, subject to availability. When booking, expect to be offered an optional collision damage waiver for a £20 to £40 additional charge – there is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Wigan - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Gainsborough - Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
- York - North Yorkshire (North East)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (East Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Bicester - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)
- Chippenham - Wiltshire (South West)