Jordan EJ12 Driving Experience for One Person
Prepare to harness the power of an elite racing icon. This full-throttle experience is a unique opportunity to take the wheel of a Jordan EJ12. Feel like a racing legend at the control of this renowned racing vehicle – the only drivable EJ12 of its kind and previously driven by professional racing driver, Takuma Sato. Begin this memorable experience with a full briefing. Next, enjoy some important training and hit the Memphis Drift Circuit for 14 adrenaline-fuelled laps, which will also include four demonstration laps with an instructor. Buckle up for a total of eight sighting laps and enjoy two high-speed passenger rides in a BMW M3. Then, climb into the cockpit of a fierce F1000 single seater and drive for 20 laps. End this experience like a champion, strapped into a Jordan EJ12 for a final 10 laps around the circuit.
- Get ready for a thrilling Jordan EJ12 driving experience for one in Hertfordshire
- Begin with a 30-minute introductory briefing to discuss racing lines, track day etiquette and throttle and braking technique
- A 14-lap reflex training and throttle control exercise on the Memphis Drift Circuit, includes four instructor driven demo laps
- Four sighting laps around Circuit 112, includes a high-speed passenger lap in a BMW M3
- 20 driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car
- Four sighting laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit, includes a high-speed passenger lap in a BMW M3
- Drive for 10 laps in the Jordan EJ12
- Receive a free media pack and academy VIP upgrade for the driver, friends or family on the day
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available several weekdays per month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
A full manual driving license must be produced on the day. Minimum age: 17 years. Maximum height: 6'2''. Maximum weight: 13 stone.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions.
Please allow up to five hours at the venue, including the briefing.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably and wear trainers or flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Spectators are welcome. Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs. There is no collision damage waiver available for this experience, but a refundable security deposit will need to be paid.