Jordan EJ12 Suzuka Legend Driving Experience for One Person
Enjoy the unique chance to drive the iconic Jordan EJ12 with this action-packed motor racing experience in Hertfordshire. Following a 30-minute briefing with an instructor, buckle up for 14 laps of throttle control and reflex training, including four instructor driven demo laps. Throughout the day, enjoy eight sighting laps with two high-speed passenger rides in a BMW M3. Begin to familiarise with each circuit and learn the racing lines before taking the wheel of a powerful F1000. Drive this sophisticated single seater for 25 adrenaline-fuelled laps with a training coach following in a pace car. It will then be time to take the wheel of the Jordan EJ12 and put it through its paces! Push this racing legend to its handling limits. Navigate the twists and turns of the track like a pro.
- Prepare for a memorable Jordan EJ12 driving experience for one in Hertfordshire
- Start with a 30-minute introductory briefing to discuss racing lines, track day etiquette and throttle and braking technique
- A 14-lap reflex training and throttle control exercise on the Memphis Drift Circuit, includes four instructor driven demo laps
- Four sighting laps around Circuit 112, includes a high-speed passenger lap in a BMW M3
- 25 driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car
- Four sighting laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit, includes a high-speed passenger lap in a BMW M3
- Drive for 20 laps in the Jordan EJ12
- Receive a free media pack and academy VIP upgrade for the driver, friends or family on the day
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available several weekdays per month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
A full manual driving license must be produced on the day. Minimum age: 17 years. Maximum height: 6'2''. Maximum weight: 13 stone.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions.
Please allow up to five hours at the venue, including the briefing.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably and wear trainers or flat-soled shoes.
- Other Info
Spectators are welcome. Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs. There is no collision damage waiver available for this experience, but a refundable security deposit will need to be paid.