Drive Dad's Car: A Two-Car Premium Driving Experience for One Person
Travel back in time to the 30s, the 50s or perhaps the 90s with this classic car driving experience! Drive two of Britain’s historic and iconic cars, picking from the Premium Collection which features rare, low-milage and fully restored cars from the 1930s to the 1990s. Grow up with a Morris Minor Million? Or was Dad’s car an Austin Allegro Sport? Choose two cars from a vast selection of historic vehicles and relive the glory days with a 20-minute drive in each with an expert instructor. Then, head to The Great British Car Journey exhibition for a self-guided tour. Marvel at over 100 British cars and learn all about the British car industry.
- Drive two British classic cars from the Premium Collection for 20 minutes in each
- Choose from a vast selection of British classic cars from 1935–1995, including the MG Midget, Triumph TR7, Austin 1300 GT, Morris Minor Million and more!
- Receive a welcome introduction and safety briefing
- Drive on a closed-road circuit alongside a qualified instructor
- Includes free admission to The Great British Car Journey exhibition, home to over 100 classic cars
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Saturday and Sunday, October–June and Friday–Sunday, July–September. Government restrictions permitting, this experience will open to the public in May 2021 – please enquire at point of booking. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 17 years. Drivers must hold a full driving licence which will need to be presented on the day.
- Other Info
Please bring the confirmation e-mail on the day. A fully qualified instructor will be in the passenger seat during the experience.