20 Minute Helicopter Flying Lesson Experience for One
A helicopter flight is a fantastic chance to enjoy stunning bird's eye views of either scenic countryside or lively cities. Gain a new perspective and learn how to pilot a helicopter with a 20 minute flying lesson. After a full safety briefing, a qualified instructor will introduce all the tactical skills required to become a pilot. Learn in three split sessions how to observe, navigate and fly like a professional. Then, take the controls for an exciting hover challenge. At the end of the flight lesson a certificate will be presented that can be used towards a full pilot’s licence.
- Learn to pilot a helicopter
- 20 minutes of tactical skills from a professional
- Take on a hover challenge
- Receive a signed flight certificate to go towards a private pilot’s licence
- Availability Description
Flights will take place on selected weekend dates only. Please check when booking.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 12. Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Under 18' accompanying parent(s) will not be required to pay any fee, unless they also are participating in the experience. Disabled participants are welcome but if necessary, must be accompanied by a friend who can help them in and out of the helicopter. Minimum height is 4'0". Maximum height is 6'5". Maximum weight is 15 stone.
This is a weather dependent activity, mainly due to wind speeds and cloud base above the ground. It is crucial to call the venue before setting out to check conditions. All cancellations will be rebooked directly with the venue.
20 minute flight will be split into three short sessions which last around 6 or 7 minutes each. This will include two observation sessions and a hands-on flight with a hover challenge
- Numbers on the Day
This experience will be taken as part of a three person group.
- Dress Code
Please bear in mind that the helicopter can get quite warm and dress accordingly. Sunglasses are recommended all year round.
- Near Marlow - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Cumbernauld - Central Scotland (Scotland)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Manchester - Greater Manchester (North)
- Andover - Hampshire (South East)
- Camberley - Hampshire (South East)
- Manston - Kent (South East)
- NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE - Tyne and Wear (North)
- Wellesbourne - Warwickshire (Midlands)
- STOURBRIDGE - West Midlands (Midlands)