Five Minute Helicopter Flight for Two in Scotland
Get ready for breathtaking views of beautiful Scottish scenery with a helicopter tour for two. Begin this experience with a safety briefing and an introduction to the helicopter. It will then be time to take-off from one of a selected range of airfields in Scotland for an incredible helicopter tour. Speak to the pilot via a headset as they point out local landmarks and points of interest. During this six-mile tour, capture magnificent photographs from a jaw-dropping aerial view. Admire the scenery whilst soaring up high. This memorable experience is the perfect gift for an adventure lover and thrill-seeker. Spend quality time together and make memories to last a lifetime with this unique sightseeing experience.
- Enjoy a six-mile helicopter ride in a Jet Ranger, lasting approximately 5 minutes
- A full safety briefing and induction from your pilot
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Flights are available on weekends between March and November. All bookings must be made in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 6 years – all under 12s will need to be accompanied by a fully paid adult at all times. Maximum weight: 18 stone– if over 16st 5lbs, please make the operator aware of this on booking, as a more appropriate helicopter will need to be made available. For those who have any medical conditions that may make this experience unsuitable, please consult a GP before flying .
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- South Queensferry - Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Stirling - Falkirk (Scotland)
- Largs - North Ayrshire (Scotland)
- Glasgow - North Lanarkshire (Scotland)
- Scone - Perth and Kinross (Scotland)
- Greenock - Renfrewshire (Scotland)
- Renfrew - Renfrewshire (Scotland)
- Prestwick - South Ayrshire (Scotland)