Hot Air Balloon Ride for Two People
See the world from a new, breathtaking perspective with this phenomenal hot air balloon flight for two. Soaring above the clouds up to a height of 5000 feet, take in views in every direction of the British countryside and let the stresses of everyday fade away. Before the flight, a fully qualified CAA pilot will go through all the safety instructions for hot air ballooning. The option is then presented to assist in getting the balloon prepared and inflated for the flight. Set out on an unforgettable adventure, gazing at the views and taking incredible photos that are bound to be displayed proudly on the mantelpiece! After an hour’s flight, drift back to land and indulge in a refreshing glass of delicious champagne each. An extraordinary day unlike any other, that will want to be relived time and time again.
- Take to the sky with a breath-taking hot air balloon ride for two
- Receive a full introduction and full safety briefing
- Toast the celebration with a glass of champagne each
- Availability Description
This experience is available on selected dates, April–October, subject to weather conditions. Flights take place at dawn and dusk when the air is at its most stable. Dates fill very quickly, so book at least four weeks in advance.
- Participant Guidelines
The minimum age is 8 years old. The minimum height is 4'6" and maximum weight is 18st. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant. Those suffering from any illness, medical condition or disability should take appropriate medical advice.
Adverse weather conditions can effect the booking. If it is cancelled, the next mutually convenient date can be booked. Flights are not guaranteed on specific dates.
Including the one hour flight, safety briefing, flight preparation and celebratory drink. Please note at the following locations only for Wickers World (Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire or Gloucestershire). They do not offer champagne however the flight time is extended by up to 15 minutes.
- Dress Code
It is recommended to wear flat weatherproof shoes or walking boots and comfortable clothing.
- Other Info
Soft drinks are also available. There will be other participants on the experience.
- Great Missenden - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Ashdown Forest - East Sussex (South East)
- Braintree - Essex (South East)
- Basingstoke - Hampshire (South East)
- Winchester - Hampshire (South East)
- Watford - Hertfordshire (South East)
- Tunbridge Wells - Kent (South East)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- Eye - Suffolk (South East)
- Guildford - Surrey (South East)
- Bath - Avon (South West)
- Bristol - Avon (South West)
- Reading - Berkshire (South West)
- Launceston - Cornwall (South West)
- Exeter - Devon (South West)
- Daglingworth - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Evesham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Oxford - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Taunton - Somerset (South West)
- Templecombe - Somerset (South West)
- Salisbury - Wiltshire (South West)