An Hour Helicopter and Plane Experience for One
Embrace the sheer thrill of flying with this exhilarating adventure experience in the skies. Combing two thrilling trial flights in a helicopter and aircraft, this is the perfect opportunity for a flying enthusiast to work towards a pilot's licence. For each flight there will be a briefing on safety and 30-minute instruction from an EASA-qualified flying instructor. Understand the basics of flying in each aircraft and feel confident navigating the controls. Learn how to manoeuvre and fly a Cessna 152 aircraft whilst taking in spectacular countryside scenery of Warwickshire. This experience will also include a flight in an incredible Robinson R22. Be taught how the helicopter functions and how to make it hover and fly.
- Get ready for an exhilarating plane and helicopter experience for one
- Safety briefing, pilot information and debriefing prior to every experience
- Receive 30 minutes of instruction from a qualified expert in both a Robinson R22 and Cessna 152
- Take control of the helicopter just after take-off
- Fly the Cessna 152 for most of the flight and get to grips with manoeuvring the aircraft
- Both the helicopter and plane flight will be logged and can be used towards achieving a pilot's license
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. The flight will depend on weather conditions. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Maximum weight: 16 stone. Minimum age: 12 years. Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, but the parent or guardian will not be required to join them on the flight.