25 Mile Helicopter Ride and Tickets for a Hop-on Hop-off City Bus Ride for Two
Marvel at two breathtaking perspectives of a famous city with a helicopter ride and bus tour for two. Climb aboard a helicopter and enjoy a 25-mile journey through the skies together. The knowledgeable pilot will highlight the various points of interest. See historic landmarks from a stunning aerial perspective, whilst experiencing the incredible thrill of flying. As well as being swept away for a memorable helicopter flight, enjoy the opportunity to hop on and off the tour buses for a view of the city up-close. Visit numerous museums, landmarks and attractions throughout the city and pick-up the bus at various stops. Make the most of an incredible visit to a cultural British city and soak in the local history and culture with this unique, combined sightseeing experience.
- Be whisked away for a 25-mile helicopter tour for two
- The pilot will point out local landmarks on the journey
- Enjoy a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour for two
- Discover a famous city of choice from two breathtaking viewpoints!
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates, predominantly on weekends, between April and October. These two experiences do not have to be taken on the same day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Selected cities will have multilingual commentary or a live guide and exclusive kids’ commentary for some destinations. Maximum weight: 18 stone. Minimum age: 6 years. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Individual height restrictions will apply.
Helicopter flying time will last around 15 minutes, but please allow 30 minutes for this experience.
- Other Info
Upgrade to the co-pilot seat for an additional £10 (payable on the day). Please note, up to three voucher holders can fly in the back of the helicopter. Please be aware that the hop-on, hop-off bus rides do not take place at the same location as the helicopter ride, so alternative travel will need to be arranged into the city.
- South Queensferry - Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Meath - Meath (Republic of Ireland)
- Newport - Newport (Wales)
- York - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Oxford - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Renfrew - Renfrewshire (Scotland)
- Bath - Somerset (South West)
- Newmarket - Suffolk (East of England)
- Coventry - West Midlands (West Midlands)