Bannatyne Spa Day with Treatments, Lunch and Prosecco for Two
Known for their opulence, Bannatyne health clubs guarantee an unforgettable day of pampering. With this sumptuous experience, head to either the Bury St Edmunds or Kingsford Park spa for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Nestled in idyllic surroundings, they both offer incredible Technogym equipment, a sauna, steam room, swimming pool and spa pool that are ensured to delight! Indulge in 55 minutes of treatments, including an energising facial followed by two 15 minute treatments, choosing from a leg massage, scalp massage, hand and arm massage, foot massage or back massage. If that wasn’t enough, this delightful experience also includes a scrumptious lunch in an award-winning restaurant accompanied by a refreshing glass of prosecco. Blissful!
- Savour 55 minutes of treatments, including a 25 minute facial, then two mini treatments
- A choice of one treatment bundle (2 x 15 minute treatments):
- - Scalp Massage & Swedish Hand and Arm Massage
- - Swedish Leg Massage & Swedish Hand and Arm Massage
- - Elemis Best Foot Forward & Mini Back Massage
- A delectable lunch with a glass of prosecco each
- Full use of the facilities that include a swimming pool, steam pool and more
- Availability Description
Available on week-round, until 31st October 2019.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18.
Including 55 minutes of treatments, lunch and full use of spa facilities.
- Other Info
Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress and 'hands-on' treatment time. Robes and slippers are available, however there may be a non-refundable rental charge - please enquire when booking.