A Choice of Central London Cookery Class with ProCook for One
Join a light-hearted cookery class at ProCook Cookery School on Tottenham Court Road. Enhance those culinary skills and accomplish irresistible dishes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop key knowledge and gain valuable insights from talented chefs with extensive experience in the industry. This London-based cookery school is set in the heart of the Capital and is the perfect base for those keen to delve further into one of a choice of exciting culinary themes. Create delicious dim sum, cook up simple and flavoursome Indian dishes, master different variations of fresh pasta or learn precise and safe knife skills that come in handy for a multitude of dishes. Whatever the desired result, prepare to be taught the secrets of the trade by the experts and plate up restaurant-quality food to be proud of. Enjoy the finished result by taking a seat at the end of the class and savouring a scrumptious meal in good company.
- Be inspired to get creative in the kitchen with a three-and-a-half-hour cookery course in London for one
- Choose from a selection of fun and informative classes led by talented experts
- Select one of the following – Thai Cuisine, Sushi, Spanish Tapas, Pasta, Dim Sum, Quick and Easy Indian Cuisine or Knife Skills
- Tuck into the delicious cuisine created and enjoy the company of fellow enthusiasts
- Receive a discount to use for shopping in their cookware store
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on selected dates from Wednesday–Sunday, year round. For those who are unable to attend a class, cancellations should be made at least 14 days in advance to ensure eligibility for a refund. Visit the ProCook Cookery School - Learn cooking skills from the pros website to choose the class and date you would like to book. Then contact via email to book. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. Ingredients will vary, please check allergen information with the supplier at the point of booking. Disabled access is available.
Each class will last around three and a half hours in total.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.