Shakespeare Themed Afternoon Tea and Cocktail for Two at Swan Bar and Restaurant
Sat within the iconic Shakespeare’s Globe, Swan Bar & Restaurant is a striking venue with stunning views of the River Thames and St Paul’s Cathedral. Enjoy the theatrical buzz of the surrounding area and sit down to an eclectic mix of sweet and savoury treats inspired by Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night’s Dream or Romeo and Juliet! Get swept up in a fantasy world of romance and comedy whilst embarking on a culinary journey along the character’s storylines. Delicious flavours are woven through the menu to set the scene. Savour a selection of sweet and savoury delights. Dive into an assortment of sweet treats and freshly baked scones with jam and clotted Devon cream. Complemented by a selection of teas and a cocktail or mocktail each, it’s the perfect afternoon for foodies.
- A Shakespeare-themed afternoon tea for two at Swan Bar & Restaurant
- An indulgent variety of savoury sandwiches
- A course of freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and jam
- A tempting selection of cakes and desserts
- A refreshing mocktail or cocktail each, inspired by A Midsummer's Night Dream or Romeo and Juliet
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Valid from Monday–Saturday from, 12pm to 6pm and Sunday from, 12pm to 5pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please inform the restaurant of dietary requirements at point of booking or on arrival. A vegetarian afternoon tea menu is available.
Enjoy your afternoon tea between 1.30pm–3pm.