Cocktail Making Masterclass for Two at GOAT in Chelsea
GOAT’s cocktail bar is a stylish and sophisticated venue in the heart of London’s thriving Chelsea. Head to the first floor for an evening of cocktail making mastery. After a refreshing welcome cocktail, discover all the tricks of the trade and shake up some cocktail magic. The expert bartenders will explain the history of cocktails and their rise to fame. First introduced to the UK in the late 19th century, American-style cocktails grew in popularity throughout London. Famous bartender Harry Craddock took the scene by storm, with his legendary bartending at the Savoy Hotel during the jazz age in the 1920s. Cocktails are just as popular today and make a great tipple for a night out. Taste six different cocktails and learn more about the growing UK cocktail scene.
- Enjoy a delicious welcome drink upon arrival at GOAT
- Learn how to mix, shake and stir your own cocktails
- Delight in a taste of six different cocktail mixes
- Delve into the colourful history of this popular drink
- Stick around for some delicious bar snacks with a 50% discount
- Availability Description
Wednesdays and Thursdays, throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Due to the nature of this experience, the minimum age is 18.
The cocktail masterclass is two hours long. Bookings are essential and subject to availability.