Gin Masterclass at London Steakhouse Chelsea for Two
A luxurious one and a half hour gin masterclass at London Steakhouse Co. is the perfect evening out for gin enthusiasts. Sit down in the elegant restaurant in Chelsea and sample four small batch gins, including Langtons No.1, Arbikie AK's Gin, The Botanist Islay Dry Gin and Whitetail Premium London Dry Gin, as well as Gordon's Special Dry London Gin as a reference. Each one will be paired with delicious garnishes and Schweppe’s 1783 range of premium tonics. Whilst comparing the nuances of the botanicals, tuck into finely-crafted canapés such as truffled goat's cheese and honey, tempura prawns with sweet chilli and lemongrass and tomato, burrata and basil crostini. Finish the fabulous evening by choosing a favourite gin and tonic pairing for a hearty 50ml serving. After the tasting, why not head to the bar for a few more drinks?
- Gin masterclass for two at London Steakhouse Co. in Chelsea
- Taste four small batch gins alongside a reference gin, Gordon's (5 x 25ml servings in total)
- Gins are paired with garnishes and the newly launched Schweppe’s 1783 range of premium tonics, either flavoured or classic
- Gins will be served alongside a selection of finely-crafted canapés
- Finish with a 50ml serving of your favourite gin paired with a tonic of your choice
- The class will be run by a specially trained gin master
- Availability Description
Available on every other Friday from 8th February 2019. Other dates may become available during the booking process and larger groups may be booked by special arrangement - please enquire upon booking.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 years.
Classes run from 7.30pm-9pm but you may stay at the table for dinner, payable as extra to the supplier, or move to the bar for more drinks.