Cupcake Decorating Experience and Afternoon Tea at Cake Boy for Two
Get stuck into a fun and interactive cupcake-decorating masterclass at renowned chef Eric Lanlard’s Cake Boy in Battersea. This experience is an ideal gift for anyone who is partial to patisserie. Located on the riverside in Battersea Reach, Cake Boy is a luxury cake cafe that serves an assortment of French-themed sweet treats. Prepare to decorate 12 cupcakes to a high standard before taking them home at the end of the experience. After adding a touch of individual creativity to some cupcakes in the kitchen, sit down and relax over a delicious afternoon tea for two. Savour every bite of an assortment of filled petit pains, colourful macarons, indulgent gourmet shots, fresh fruit tart and a choice of hot beverage each. Toast the occasion in style with a glass of Champagne each!
- Prepare to get creative with a masterclass in cupcake decorating
- Decorate 12 cupcakes to take home at the end
- Tuck into a scrumptious French-themed afternoon tea for two
- Enjoy filled petit pains, French macarons, gourmet shots, fruit tart and a hot beverage
- Sip on a glass of Champagne each
- Availability Description
Available on selected Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is: 18 years. Please mention any dietary requirements at the point of booking.
- Other Info
The menu is subject to change without notice.