Gin Tasting Experience Evening for One
Be transported across the globe with a Gins of the World Tasting. Gin aficionados, step into juniper heaven and brush up on the beverage's fascinating history while tasting five different styles of gin from four countries. The nation's spirit of the moment, gin is made from a mash of grains, the infusion of juniper berries and a melange of aromatics such as pink pepper and coriander. Discover its incredible diversity, spanning myriad flavours and styles and come away with a new favourite. Create a definitive G and T and a Martini cocktail, then learn the correct way to garnish them. Fall in love with gin all over again.
- An eye-opening tasting evening for the gin lover
- Try five different styles of gin
- Discover how to mix the perfect G and T
- Availability Description
Selected weekday evenings throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Lasts for up to two hours, from 7pm–9pm.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for one person. Share this experience with up to 25 other people.
- Dress Code
The dress code is smart casual.
- Bristol - Avon (South West)
- Lambeth - Central London (London)
- Cardiff - Glamorganshire (Wales)
- Manchester - Lancashire (North)
- Leicester - Leicestershire (Midlands)
- Liverpool - Merseyside (North)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (North)
- Birmingham - West Midlands (Midlands)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (North)