Entry to The Wallace Collection for Two with Afternoon Tea and Fizz
Guests will feel as though they are dining al fresco in France with this classic afternoon tea for two served at The Wallace Collection in London. Take a seat in the charming courtyard-style brasserie that oozes sophistication and toast the occasion with a crisp glass of prosecco. Flooded with natural light from the glass ceiling, dotted with trees and walls flushed with blush pink paint, this is a charming setting for a quintessentially British pastime. Enjoy a selection of deliciously filled finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve and a mouth-watering selection of Peyton and Byrne miniature cakes and pastries. This afternoon tea also includes a choice of loose-leaf tea or coffee. Afterwards, enjoy the freedom to explore The Wallace Collection at leisure. From 18th–19th century paintings to unique objects and vintage armour, discover a world of wonderful and fascinating art.
- Enjoy afternoon tea for two at The Wallace Collection
- The menu includes finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, mini cakes and pastries
- Choose from a selection of loose-leaf teas or coffee
- A glass of prosecco each is included
- Head off for a self-guided tour of The Wallace Collection and marvel at an array of artworks
- Availability Description
Available Monday–Friday, year round excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 years.