Whisky Distillery Bus Tour in Glasgow for Two
Take a gastronomic journey on a vintage Routemaster Bus, taking in the best sites of Glasgow! Board the bus and get comfortable with a warming cup of tea or coffee and buttery Scottish shortbreads. Enjoy a tour of the city’s best highlights, as well as tours of the city’s best distilleries. First stop is Clydeside distillery for a tour behind the scenes and a blind tasting of three 10-year-old single malt whiskies from the Highlands, Lowlands and Islay. Then it’s back on the bus for a mini Scottish deli board accompanied by a dram of 1770 Glasgow Single malt Whisky 2019 Release. Last stop is at Auchentashan, for a sneak peek behind the scenes. At the end of the distillery tour, enjoy a dram and a cocktail to truly understand what all the fuss is about. Back on the bus and it’s time for a delicious trio of tapas, including a mini game pie with Stornoway black pudding, mini seafood mac ’n’ cheese and mini haggis neeps and tatties finished with a whisky sauce.
- Whisky distillery bus tour in Glasgow for two people on board a vintage 1966 Routemaster Bus
- Scottish shortbread with tea or coffee on board
- A tour of Clydeside Distillery with a blind tasting of three whiskies
- A mini Scottish deli board accompanied by a dram of 1770 Glasgow Single Malt Whisky 2019 Release
- A tour of Auchentoshan Distillery with a dram and a cocktail included
- A trio of Scottish tapas for lunch
- A flight of three whiskies with dark raspberry chocolate
- Availability Description
All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Red Bus Bistro can cater for a range of dietary requirements, including gluten free, diary free, vegan and vegetarian – please inquire at point of booking. Unfortunately, Red Bus Bistro cannot guarantee a completely nut-free environment. All dates are subject to availability.
This experience lasts around 5–6 hours, depending on traffic.